- Concepts used to “teach” info lit can be used to promote strong client liaison
- Libraries as “havens of future-ready skills lessons”
- Possible relevance to libraries seeking to shift from conventional to New Librarianship approach?
- Fab quotes
- ACRL & other blogs’ posts: insights for professional identity & practice
- Media literacy for kids
- Librarians & learners
- Info evaluation – more insights for consideration of a “friendlier” & more useful way to think about info evaluation?
- Previous post reflecting on Lankes’ presentation reflects my confirmation bias
- Lankes’ intro to the Follett Chair panel discussion on librarians in a post-factual world