Though I’m happy for others to read & comment, I keep this blog for myself. I use it to explore a variety of professional issues & critical reflections that are important to me. It’s also a good place to record links to other blog posts, etc that I find interesting, thought provoking or challenging. As librarianship isn’t always a profession that enjoys asking questions of itself, a blog seems a great place for a questioner to explore things a little.
- Humility & liaison
- Ways of testing out value of 4Es-inspired liaison
- 4Es – can they inspire a helpful reflective starting point or am I really talking about a research-based tool?
- Update on possible academic client experiences of IL cluster & resulting thoughts about lib management cluster or subfactor/s
- Where might the clusters & subfactors be? #1: info lit experiences of our academic clients?
- Can Collis & Moonen’s 4-E Model be adapted to create a tool that supports liaison librarians in their work & resulting morale?
- Social media age – journos talking info lit
- Concepts used to “teach” info lit can be used to promote strong client liaison
- Libraries as “havens of future-ready skills lessons”
- Possible relevance to libraries seeking to shift from conventional to New Librarianship approach?