Though I’m happy for others to read & comment, I keep this blog for myself. I use it to explore a variety of professional issues & critical reflections that are important to me. It’s also a good place to record links to other blog posts, etc that I find interesting, thought provoking or challenging. As librarianship isn’t always a profession that enjoys asking questions of itself, a blog seems a great place for a questioner to explore things a little.
- Concepts used to “teach” info lit can be used to promote strong client liaison
- Libraries as “havens of future-ready skills lessons”
- Possible relevance to libraries seeking to shift from conventional to New Librarianship approach?
- Fab quotes
- ACRL Blog: insights for professional identity & practice
- Media literacy for kids
- Librarians & learners
- Info evaluation – more insights for consideration of a “friendlier” & more useful way to think about info evaluation?
- Previous post reflecting on Lankes’ presentation reflects my confirmation bias
- Lankes’ intro to the Follett Chair panel discussion on librarians in a post-factual world